☰ MENU

Alumni News

Franklin Pierce Schools was founded in 1949 by combining four rural districts.  The original four districts and the years they were founded are as follows; Midland 1880, Parkland 1888, Collins 1907, Central Avenue 1908.

Franklin Pierce High School opened its doors in 1952

Washington High School opened its doors in 1969

For more information about the districts history check out the 50 years of Franklin Pierce Schools.